Seven Million Bikes Podcasts is committed to providing you with exceptional podcast editing and mastering services, and we want to ensure you understand our terms and conditions fully. Please review the following information carefully:
- Our turnaround time is calculated in business days.
- All prices are quoted in USD.
- Each episode is equivalent to up to 1 hour of raw audio content.
- Audio content exceeding 1 hour will be rounded up and billed in 30-minute increments (e.g., 1 hour and 10 minutes will be billed as 1.5 hours).
- Clients can cancel a scheduled episode with 24 hours’ notice at no charge.
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Full payment is required upfront, either via bank transfer or credit card.
- To qualify for discounts, packages must be paid in full.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Clients retain full rights and ownership to their podcast episodes.
- Episodes will not be shared with anyone outside of Seven Million Bikes Podcasts until they are publicly available, ensuring the privacy and security of client content.
Scope of Services
- Our Distraction Editing and Mastering services include content editing (removing mistakes, filler words, etc.), mixing, and mastering to a professional standard.
- The final product quality is based on the audio delivered unless we are responsible for the recording.
- For additional editing needs like B-Roll footage and transitions, please contact us for further discussion.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring the quality of raw audio files.
- Accepted file formats include .wav, .mpy, .mov, or .mp4.
- Podcasts are edited using Descript, with occasional use of other programs to enhance audio quality.
Feedback and Revisions
- The first draft will be delivered on the agreed-upon date for revision.
- Each package includes 2 revisions, so please provide detailed feedback for any changes.
- Extra edits beyond the included revisions cost $50 each.
Termination of Services
- Either party may terminate the service agreement with one week’s notice in writing via email or message.
- Early termination with remaining package credits may result in penalty charges.
Liability & Indemnity
Limitation of Liability
Seven Million Bikes Podcasts shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
- Client’s Content: The client agrees to indemnify and hold Seven Million Bikes Podcasts harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or in connection with the content provided by the client. This includes, but is not limited to, claims related to defamation, copyright infringement, or any other intellectual property violations.
- Accuracy of Information: The client is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and legality of all information provided for editing or any other services. Seven Million Bikes Podcasts is not liable for any legal consequences arising from inaccurate or unlawful content provided by the client.
- Third-Party Claims: In the event of any third-party claims against Seven Million Bikes Podcasts related to the client’s content or the use of our services, the client agrees to indemnify and defend us against such claims.
- Extent of Indemnity: The indemnity provided by the client shall extend to all losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses incurred by Seven Million Bikes Podcasts, including but not limited to court costs and reasonable attorney fees.