Stand Out From The Crowd
I can help you or your business share your story.
I can host your show or give advice on how to host.
I know how to edit and produce a quality podcast.
Book a consulation to get the advice you need to start.
PODCASTS ARE VERSATILE, POWERFUL, AND INFORMATIVE.
Many businesses and individuals want to stand out in a crowded market.
Starting a podcast to market your business, no matter your industry, is a great way to do this.
Are you looking to start your podcast but don’t know where to start?
A Vietnam Podcast started as a hobby in 2019. Now it is a leading English language podcast in Vietnam, listened to around the world, with over 40,000 Downloads. It is in the top 10% of podcasts worldwide.
Podcasts are versatile, powerful, and informative.
Not only is this a great way to connect directly with your audience, create a community and great content to share, you can also use these tools to build leads, generate sales and increase income.
DIRECTOR; SEVEN MILLION BIKES
Why Make A Podcast?
Making a podcast about something you are passionate about is one of the most rewarding things you can do. But harder than many imagine. We can make it easier.
Many businesses are also now using podcasts to creatively showcase their products, from Microsoft to General Electric. We can help you from start to finish!
Check out some examples and information here of businesses that use podcasts.
How to make a podcast
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULATION
We can discuss with you about the goals of our podcast and how we can help you achieve them.
DECIDE ON THE WHY AND HOW
Choose your niche, the style of your podcast (solo, interview, panel, storytelling) and how often you want to post.
BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY
We’ll help you from start to finish to record, edit and publish on all podcast platforms consistently to build trust and authority in your field.
How we can help
- As the creator, host and producer of several podcasts I will save you the time and energy needed to create and publish your podcast on all the major outlets to reach the your audience (Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Podcast Addict, etc).
- I can also provide advice on interviewing and hosting along with editing your podcast to create a quality product.
- My sound engineer Lewis Wright is an experienced music producer and has been producing the Seven Million Bikes podcast since the beginning and created ours and many of our clients music.
- Lewis has worked with a range of clients in Vietnam including Uniqlo, Dutch Lady, Pinkfong, Badanamu and HTV3.
Services available include
- post audio work including editing, room de-noising, voice clean up
- mixing and mastering to get voices sounding clear and at a professional standard
- music production, audio beds, podcast intro and outro music