PODCASTS ARE VERSATILE, POWERFUL, AND INFORMATIVE.
Many businesses and individuals want to stand out in a crowded market.
Starting a podcast to market your business, no matter your industry, is a great way to do this.
Are you looking to start your podcast but don’t know where to start?
Founder, Seven Million Bikes Podcasts
A Vietnam Podcast started as a hobby in 2019. Now it is a leading English language podcast in Vietnam, listened to around the world, with over 50,000 Downloads. It is in the top 10% of podcasts worldwide.
Podcasts are versatile, powerful, and informative.
Not only is this a great way to connect directly with your audience, create a community and great content to share, you can also use these tools to build leads, generate sales and increase income.
Why Make A Podcast?
Podcasts have emerged as a powerful medium for businesses to connect with their audience and establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry. Here are some of the key reasons why a business should make a podcast:
- Build Brand Awareness: Podcasts are an effective way to build brand awareness and reach new audiences. By creating quality content, a business can attract listeners who may not have heard of them before, and introduce them to their products or services.
- Establish Thought Leadership: Podcasts offer a platform for businesses to share their expertise and insights on industry-related topics. This can help position them as thought leaders in their field, and build credibility and trust with their audience.
- Increase Engagement: Podcasts are a great way to increase engagement with customers and prospects. By creating valuable content that resonates with their audience, businesses can foster a deeper connection and keep their brand top-of-mind.
- Generate Leads: Podcasts can be used as a lead generation tool by including calls-to-action within the episodes. This can include directing listeners to a website, social media page, or a special offer.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other forms of marketing, such as video production or print advertising, podcasting is relatively inexpensive. It requires only a microphone, editing software, and a hosting platform.
Overall, podcasting can be an effective way for businesses to increase their reach, establish themselves as thought leaders, and engage with their audience. By providing valuable content that resonates with their listeners, businesses can build brand awareness, generate leads, and ultimately drive revenue.
How to start
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULATION
We can discuss with you about the goals of our podcast and how we can help you achieve them.
DECIDE ON THE WHY AND HOW
I’ll help you develop your why & how, the style of your podcast and how often to post.
BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY
I’ll help you from start to finish to record, edit and publish on all podcast platforms consistently to build trust and authority in your field.
How can we help?
As the creator, host and producer of several podcasts, I will save you the time and energy needed to create and publish your podcast on all the major outlets to reach the your audience (Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and more).
I can also provide advice on interviewing and hosting along with editing your podcast to create a quality product.
Our sound engineer Lewis Wright is an experienced music producer and has been producing the Seven Million Bikes podcast since the beginning and created the podcast music for many of our clients.
Lewis has worked with a range of clients in Vietnam including Uniqlo, Dutch Lady, Pinkfong, Badanamu and HTV3.
I am so grateful for Niall! Thank you for all you have done for me. I definitely chose the right person to help me.Alana Dean, Onboard for Locals Podcast
Services available include
- post audio work including editing, room de-noising, voice clean up
- mixing and mastering to get voices sounding clear and at a professional standard
- music production, audio beds, podcast intro and outro music
Before and after post production